Not too late, right?
30 November 2011 @ 07:40 | 0 notes

Tumblr_lvfbaykws31qcdjp0o1_1280_large
Absolutely yes December, InsyaAllah :'>

Salam Maal Hijrah to all Muslim :) Wishing may have a great, awesome and full of blessing from Allah for you especially me yes, me *peace. Oh haa, tomorrow dah December kan? How could you November leave me with the bad memories huh? *Scold you. For sure, im really really hate yesterday. Yeahp, em too private to say sorry. Memang blog ni khas untuk express our feelings which is sadness, happiness and bla bla bla. But, sometimes, that things are too private to say so better don't.


So, i just wrote my life in words on my not-so-private book. Not diary la, just a book that full of my life. Full of sadness, happiness, frustness and whatsoever. Ehm, i wish i can keep that book in locker and throw the keys. So, no more nightmare baby! Fiew~


Friendship will not last longer if each other didn't understand sendiri punya perasaan. Note that. And that's what happen to me.. no, my friends and me. Too long and too personal as usual :) So better don't tell it! I just can tell that kitorang baru gaduh because of blablabla with blablabla and blablabla. 


Find the meanings of ' blablabla ' with your ownself thankyou. Ehm, wanna some tips? Haritu eh not haritu, bulantu my geng buat satu bulatan and masing-masing cakap apa yang kita orang tak puas hati. Ala, macam A bagitahu B apa yang A tak suka pasal B. And B pun buat benda yang sama dekat A. K, i know yang masing-masing tak cakap semua yang korang tak puas hati en? Yela, takkan sikit je korang heart feeling dengan your member? Nipunyaaaa. But, okay la. Because baru satu cakap muka masing-masing pun macam terasa je hahahaha.


Maybe korang boleh buat macam ni with your friends kalau tak puas hati. But, jangan melebih sangat eh? Kang tak pasal-pasal gaduh pulak. Just advicing :') Tapi Alhamdulillah la, benda tu semua berlaku sebelum 1433h ni. Alhamdulillah, again. So, pray for me too that December will be more good than November. I hate you November Twenty-Eleven. Hewhewhew, baibaibai


Sincerely me the wizard from Hogwarts who have a great best friends, Hermione and Ron Weasley.